Tuesday

PREFACE

During my life whenever I have achieved success, happiness and goals accomplishment, just because of the blessings of God, my parents' prayers, best wishes and my brother's help. But my arrogance, my proud nature, my defiance to my parents, to my brother thrown me from heaven to earth.

I believe in tit for tat. I could get best, if I had done well but I will get worse if I had done something bad and specially and definitely I will get worst may be more than that if I had done badly with my parents no matter how big or small it is. In fact those bad actions could not be eligible for forgiveness, and could be proved disastrous for the physical and spiritual life.

I would be sharing in this book my belief, real world experiences, luckiest time period before arrival in England and Later during my stay in the UK the life changing experiences, incidents, which changed me completely. It could make you feel that I am not sharing the big matters but these small taunts, jokes, disobedience, my proud nature specially towards my parents turned into hardest, toughest consequences and taught me those lessons of life which I think, I would have never been able to realize myself and without that realization I would never be able to make my physical and spiritual lives successful. At least, still it's not too late, I have got chances to serve my parent, my sibling and make their life happier and easier and peaceful at least through my actions.

My small, minor examples could be best and best examples for somebody and save them before their big failure. If my any single point will positively strike to the heart and mind of any single person of any part of the world and it proved life changing for him/her before it is too late then it will be one of the wonderful happiness of my life. Who knows that vibrations of my real life experiences in shape of this book's words could touch the heart and mind of anyone and glow a light of respect, love, obedience, affection in their heart towards their respectable parents.

I was born in a financially middle class but very well educated, respected, ethical family in south-Asian country. My father had a small food shop. I have 7 years elder brother. Since my childhood my parents have been focused on our education, my elder brother could not attend better English medium institutes in starting due to financial restrictions but I have been remained luckier in that matter though he got chances later. Since childhood, I have been pampered and remained very well in studies, often position holder so I have been demanding, little bit proud, only in home with parents and brother and slightly at irrelevant places with non-deserving persons. Though I was younger so my wishes were fulfilled quickly since childhood. I have been an apple of eye in my family. In 2009, I completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Telecommunication with 3rd position in my department from Government University, one of the top universities of Asia. After my bachelor degree, I passed few certifications in the Telecommunication field. I have also experience of working for different telecommunication companies, as a Project Mentor in my university and different colleges. In 2011, I also achieved scholarship to study Master in Telecommunication Engineering from same Government University, which I did not continue because of my own actions, immaturity.

August 2012, my mother left me and this material world. Until august 2012, everything was fine, luckiest for me but after that my fall started and remained full of my life changing realizations and inspiring period since arrival in UK until September 2014.  During those lesson oriented time period because of my own actions I had to remain calm, repented about my previous actions, realizing the importance of my parents, brother and my past time.


I believe that because of my family's unwillingness about me to not go to abroad and complete my Masters in Telecom Engineering from my home country due to financial instability and due to my previous disobedience I was neither remained capable of completing my masters in England nor I was able to get a part-time white collar, stable or my talent related better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment