Tuesday

CONCLUSION

Until arrival in England, I had been trying to make happy to those people whom I should have not considered and ignoring to those whom I am responsible to keep happy but now I will live for my parent, my brother and will try my best to keep them happy and will be keep begging apologies for my sins, for my defiance, for disheartening them.

I believe that solution or treatment of frustration, depression, desperation, and achieving happiness is not in alcohol, gambling, smoking, bad companionship or any other bad activities. But the firm and permanent solution is hidden inside respect of parents, strong relationships in between family, respect of elders, spending quality time with family. Sharing grievances and happiness with parents, siblings could make you feel happy. You can give a try. Call to them if you are separately living, meet with them, if you are living with your parent(s) go to them give a kind hug to them without any other negativity, rudeness, greed in your mind look into their kind eyes like they were looking into yours when you were in buggy, hold their kind, loving hands, with those hands they were holding your tiny hands to make you capable of your first walk and still you are walking safely by the blessings of God and parents help. Sacrifice your gimmicky celebrations of weekends with your friends with benefits or temporary ones and try to celebrate or spend some time for shopping outing, park with your parents, siblings, family or grandparents. Talk with them listen to them with interest. Share your views with them. Initially could be boring but I am sure that it could be fruitful for you.

I believe that all bad things happened with me were reactions of only my own bad actions, behavior towards my parents, brother and somewhat non-deserving persons. Lots of things have changed. Time has changed. My parents used to say to me, “Time, teaches everything to everybody by itself”. That’s exactly what happened with me. My job titles in England were: Butcher, fish monger, customer assistant at off licenses, fruit seller at fruit stall, chicken man, fish and chips chef, kebab chef, cleaner, and waiter, restaurant chef. When my colleagues, juniors were getting and managing new high tech, advanced, growth and skills oriented projects I was chopping lamb meat, donar, chicken donar, cleaning cars, moping. When they were managing technical, sensible staff I was being scolded by unethical, rude, uneducated, narrow-minded so called managers, bosses, and coworkers. When they were being offered new higher positions, projects I was walking miles looking for odd, cheap jobs. When they were being offered and getting high scaled salaries, I was being hired on odd jobs in the name of training, and after doing 5-10 days normal full-time shifts in the name of training without money. By getting deceived I was being given cheapest, lowest wages by imposing and emphasizing that favor is being done on me. I believe possibly that nothing such bad happenings, incidents would have happened with me if I was obedient to my parents in past.

May be due to so called materialistic modern age, real and permanent happiness are not considered well or practically followed and such things seem gimmick or emotionally nice in drama, film, novels. Though it has a lot of importance in reality whether someone believes it or not. It’s your wish but at least think about my words positively not with any kind of greed or negative intention. Think now, before you will have to regret, luckily if you could get the chance, but could be too late and time will be passed away.

I won’t curse my fortune in fact I am and will remain thankful forever to God, my parents, my brother that at least I have been granted a chance to learn and change myself on time and May others like me be able to get the chance as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment