Tuesday

RETURN TO MY HOME COUNTRY

September 2014, I would consider this month as a miracle month for me. Until now I have already begged for apologies, cried a lot at the time of realization, in my personal, private moments or whenever I was alone though that was not enough but I learnt a lot of life transformed lessons.

3-09-2014, shahid, my country mate, came to the fish and chips shop in west London for job. He was given job in the shop on next day, he was my junior in that shop. While having conversation with him, I came to know that he had done his BBA in 2012, from that same fancyCollege for which I was craving, stubborn about 8 years ago. That guy despite of completing bachelor’s degree from that college, he did not even have basic ethics, manners, competency; special, verbal, written communication skills. He was in London just for fun, doing again bachelor’s degree in London. He was financially strong enough but he never bother to study very well he just got the degrees on the basis of money. During the time of working with him and having conversation with him, he shared with me some of the realities about that fancyCollege and his mentality, personality, actions, attitudes proved me wrong and proved correct to my parents and brother who tolerated my sinful attitude, actions, stubbornness at that time. That example was also compelling for me that I should be thankful to the God, my parents, brother that I was saved from biggest financial and other losses by not getting admission in that fancyCollege. I was much better educated, and very well competitive by studying in that Government University.

Since the starting of my Telecom engineering degree, I have been always somewhat curious (might be to test my field's skills, talent) to get attachment somehow with fancyCollege. So I was keep testing my telecommunication cum networking skills on their systems. Somehow and decided to enter into their systems but my fortune was agreed on something else so I could not remained successful and left my goal as an unaccomplished goal. After meeting with shahid, I reopened my curiosity, goal, and continued that project and this time luck was with me because until that time I had realized life changing lessons of my life and I have been begging apologies from God, parents, brother internally for two years and still I do. By my hardworking, skills I entered into fancyCollege's systems and got success in my goal without any bad intentions, greed. I was so happy at that time. After that I informed fancyCollege about weaknesses in their systems along with solutions by email. I felt so proud and thankful to my God, parents and brother internally that I got reply from that fancyCollege along with an offer for me that they want to hire me as an Assistant Networking Manager in their College's networking department. After being finalized everything in a meeting which was arranged after 5 days that I will be joining the position in my home country from 6-10-2014. One of the happiest moment of my life. I have been feeling so blessed and thankful to God, my parents, my brother after being assured of that I will be leaving this country on 22-9-2014 and joining my family, future and growth oriented path again after long time and hardships but for me wonderful lessons.

I am so ashamed of myself, that I am thinking, because of my past mistakes, my failure in UK, after landing in my country how I will be able to look into my father's and brother's faces who will come to receive me with happy faces. When I was talking to them over the phone, I cried a lot, like few months old baby, the tears were coming out of my eyes non-stop, I begged pardon, apologized for my past actions, mistakes, my taunting, I told them I am, I was guilty and I will remained guilty. I shared each and every things, and you would be surprised to know that my father replied me with happiness, "you will have whole life to have best future, and you do not need to worry about anything. I am here for you, by the blessings of God you will have good future, but I am really very happy by the blessings of God at least you have repented, You are my son, my child, you are always welcome, you will be accepted and congratulations that you have got job in the fancyCollege. What if you could not study there at least you will work there now (in a funny way) you will have new life here back in your country".

I think that I would have never ever been able to get changed or realized myself the importance of my parents, brother, luckiest time period until I had not experienced those circumstances and felt those pains and hardships and repented on my past luckiest time period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment